Jump to content
  • Advertisement


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logic monkey

MFC or Win32 Mouse 'hand-grabber'

This topic is 5482 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Since I don''t know what its actually called I can''t look it up in MSDN... I want to be able to right-click in the client area and make that little ''hand'' appear that ''grabs'' the screen and lets you scroll in that fashion. If that''s not clear enough, the first example I can think of is the Hand Tool in Photoshop. Is this a built in Windows control or a custom control? Thanks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!