[java] Weapon System and Cinematics

Started by
1 comment, last by Dragon Soul 20 years, 5 months ago
I''m making a game (check it out geocities.com/dragonsoul_games its under Realms Of Magic Online) Well I need help thinking of a weapon system, I want it so that the weapons will have Weapon Strength and your character will also have Strength, but I don''t know how to make it so that the amount of damage you do relies on the strength of the weapon and the strength of your character, so my question is: How can I make a weapon system that relies on those to things and is easy for people that are playing my game to understand. My second question is: Is it possible to make Cinematics for my game(movies) and if it is: How do I do this?(oops thats more like three questions, but, oh well) ____________________________________ Life... Its the one thing we all have... Its the one thing we can all lose...
____________________________________Life...Its the one thing we all have...Its the one thing we can all lose...
Advertisement
quote:How can I make a weapon system that relies on those to things and is easy for people that are playing my game to understand.
Put it into your damage formula..

Why don''t you look into how other systems D20 / D&D / Diablo II / ... handle this.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement