i was wondering

Started by
2 comments, last by biotech 20 years, 5 months ago
...i recently saw a 3d glasses kinda movie,very stupid story and i expected so much from that glasses but i was so disapointed...and i was wondering is there any simple way to achive this with opengl...
belgrade-yu
Advertisement
back, left, right and front buffers. glSelectBuffer(), I believe, is what you''re looking for - not sure, though...

"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
Modern 3D glasses are a bit complicated, but the standard red/green glasses are incredibly simple to use, you just need to render your scene to two buffers at slightly different angles(make them about as far apart as the distance between two eyes), one red and one green, and then blend them together. Then the blue lense of the glasses will show only the blue, and the red lense will show only the blue buffer, and each eye will see a different buffer that''s exactly what each eye would see in real life, and it looks 3D.

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Alternatively, the end-user can let any NVidia stereo drivers do the work for them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement