[java] WTF? Moving labels while typing text...

Started by
3 comments, last by K_I_L_E_R 20 years, 5 months ago
Can someone please help me fix this? Thanks
Advertisement
As odd as that sounds, I just experienced a very similar problem. The exception, in my case, being that I had that problem with a textArea. What I did that fixed my problem was putting the textArea in a scrollpane. However, I''m not sure if that would help you at all.

Oh yeah, all of the above assumes you''re using Swing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________''I can imagine a world without hate, a world without fear, a world without war. And I can imagine us attacking that world, because they would never expect it.'' -Jack Handy
might be handy to see the window packing code... from the creation of the layout mamger to calling pack ( assuming you are using swing ).
Yeah, post your code so we can see if the sam ething happens for us.

First make it work,
then make it fast.

--Brian Kernighan

The problems of this world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy(35th US President)

Do not interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napolean Bonaparte
"None of us learn in a vacuum; we all stand on the shoulders of giants such as Wirth and Knuth and thousands of others. Lend your shoulders to building the future!" - Michael Abrash[JavaGaming.org][The Java Tutorial][Slick][LWJGL][LWJGL Tutorials for NeHe][LWJGL Wiki][jMonkey Engine]
Unfortunately I don''t have the code anymore. I decided to go from BoxLayouts to a gridbag layout.

Good ol'' grid bag layout.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement