multiple toolbars

Started by
3 comments, last by Floating 20 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I created multiple dockable toolbars (Windows) and I have problems with the following: 1. When I create and dock them, they all take a line of their own (each is docked under the other). I can reorder them manually but how can I do this automatically? What I do now is: DockControlBar(toolbar1,AFX_IDW_DOCKBAR_TOP); DockControlBar(toolbar2,AFX_IDW_DOCKBAR_TOP); DockControlBar(toolbar3,AFX_IDW_DOCKBAR_TOP); etc. The result is: Toolbar1 Toolbar2 Toolbar3 What I want is: Toolbar1 | Toolbar2 | Toolbar3 2. What style do I need to have a small ''handle'' on the left side when a toolbar is docked (like the toolbars in MSVC6)? I can move a toolbar now, but I have to very precisely click on its border to move it. That is not very convenient. The handle in MSVC6 looks like two vertical bars on the left, like: ||Toolbar Thanks
Advertisement
Try the rebar control, search msdn for it
Thanks AP

Isn''t there an easier way? I don''t want to rewrite everything with a different class. I think it should be feasable with normal toolbars. I mean a dockable toolbar should have some kind of handle (maybe looking different from the ones you can see in MSVC6) for easy manipulation. Also problem 1. should have an easy solution I guess.
Thanks anyway
Is this what you are looking for?

link

Perfect!! Thanks a lot

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement