• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borek

STORM COMBAT Online Shooter !

This topic is 5389 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Please test my MULTIPLAYER DEMO game. It''s TOP VIEW shooter. If you don''t have second person to play in internet, then just run 2 games on 1 PC, and don''t enter IP. DOWNLOAD 2.3 MB http://www.baltix.home.pl/Storm_Combat.zip Too low size as for good game ?. So check my other production at www.aliensaoc.prv.pl - GAME called Aliens [ Attack On Colony ] Please very much reply on this post about my MULTIPLAYER DEMO. BTW : I need a person who have IP, for testing my MULTIPLAYER game with me... Contact You can find on my site www.aliensaoc.prv.pl Have fun !

Advertisement
I think that if the thread starter knows what is considered wrong to do in a forum he knows what I'm talking about... It isn't exactly about this post, but it is included in what I try to say.

I just wasn't actually talking to everyone here... but only to him. You will only understand if you already know what I'm talking about Maybe there was a better way to do it? can we make use of private messages here?

[edited by - Coz on November 16, 2003 11:28:47 PM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!