Barbarian remake released!

Started by
6 comments, last by Edoll 20 years, 5 months ago
Alot of us probably still remmber the Barbarian game from the C64 and/or the Amiga. My friend Tomber and me took on the task on remaking this great game for PC (and ending up releasing Mac OS/X and Linux versions first). This is a true remake, original (allthough beefed-up) graphics (taken from the Amiga version) and the same cool gameplay. It's downloadable for Mac OS/X, Linux and Windows, any feedback is greatly apreciated and will be taken into consideration for future releases, a few ideas we already have, have been written down on our homepage. http://www.tdbsoft.tk [edited by - Edoll on November 16, 2003 12:33:27 PM]
Advertisement
quote:Connection to server www.pcpages.com failed (The server is not responding.)

?!?

T2k
I can''t download it either.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
I told Tomber (who''s arranged all the web stuff) that the downloads arent working, he assured me pcpages SHOULD come back online soon, aparently he couldnt be bothered to upload it somewhere else... hmm
hehe. thats what you get with free stuff. anyway, its working now
Man I loved that game. Hey did you know Psygnosis did a sequel where you were a Space Marine? Don''t remember the name though.
The sequel was called Obliterator.
"Computer Science for life, and that's my directionInstead of B-balls my homies throw exceptions" - MC Plus +
Oh boy this brings back memories!! Good work guys!

"Yeah, I would''ve killed you, but I''m glad I didn''t - the paperwork is a bitch"
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement