free downloadable E-books related with game programming and development witch c\c++

Started by
0 comments, last by tonymontana 20 years, 5 months ago
do you know an net adress that is keepin and lettin you to download free e-books that have high quality ( just as the LaMothe''s Tricks)i am mean they are not only an article they must be real books book may be at every level.. from begiiner to master... if they are writing codes with c\c++ that will be great... well i have to make it my own way.... okunu hedefinden uzaða atan okçu okunu hedefine atamýyan okçudan baþarýlý deðildir(turkish proverb) it means the archer who throwed his arrow beyond his target is not succesful more than the one who even didnt reached his arrow to this target....
Essegin Ziki:) bunu bu sitede imza hesabına yazsam kimse anlamaz!!!:)
Advertisement
It''s not totally free but it is VERY close to it.

safari.informit.com

For a $15 a month price you can read 10 books online and/or print them. You also get a 14 day trial when you first register and if you don''t like the service you can always cancel.

It has the majority of good books on programming in C++ as well as design, etc. And they are starting to get more graphic programming books such as the Managed DirectX 9.0 book that was just released.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement