• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crispy

The Creative Contest thread (follow-up)

This topic is 5679 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Sorry i just gave away my old tnt2 i don''t know how much money you CAN spend but you can buy one supporting opengl for like 15 or 10 US$ (or even less if you visit a resale store). So you could even beg your parents for one . Also you could go to a computer store and ask if they have some old graphic cards that they don''t use and probably would throw away, you''ll never know.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
tree penguin: i have a deal wit my dad that if i get straght A''s for the third marking period he will upgrade my computer but him actually doing that is unlikely.right now i have all A''s and 1 B in spanish so im trying to bring that grade up. im hoping there may be someone that would like to give there old videocard or something because its almost the end of the third marking perios and i dont even know if my dad will give me an upgrade if i make it. if there are no offers i will try your idea.

Guest Anonymous Poster
also im trying to get my dad to let me register so people will know who i am but he hasnt said i could yet.

Guest Anonymous Poster
i cant wait for the next contest. it should be real good.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!