Landfish for Moderator?

Started by
36 comments, last by nes8bit 23 years, 9 months ago
Whee!!!
( <- Look, it says I am responsible now )

But seriously guys, thanks for the support, and I''ll do my worst to keep everyone happy or at least provide the necessary asbestos for threads in danger of flaming

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
Well Now,

Way to go MadKeithV.

STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!
quote:Original post by Ferinorius

Although Landfish has become an icon these days among the likes of nes8bit, MadKeith has single handedly (well almost) taken control of the RPG stat thread and turned it into something so amazing and deep. This is what moderators are made of. Although I would kill to be moderator for an RPG forum (Me and Darkmage would have to fight over it) I stand behind Landfish''s decision of MadKeith. He''s got some power behind his statements....

Ferin cleans his blade of the blood of the elders..He strikes again...

My view on programming, what It means to me, what it meant to me. ~Squall012

Edited by - Ferinorius on July 16, 2000 9:35:26 PM

You wouldn''t happen to know about the "Knights of the Round" summon in FF7, would you, Ferinorius? In that cave on an island. You''ll need a gold choboco.

Ah well...

*summons Knights of the Round*

---

Congratulations on becoming a mod, MadKeithV. Maybe you''ll even become a staff member like Godfree^

- DarkMage139
++++++++++++++++
I can do things, things you never knew,
I can change your world if you only knew.

I can do miracles if you want me to.
Anything is possible, I'll prove it to you.
- DarkMage139
Dang darkmage, the only thing i can do is cry, but lucky me has a million hit points like the emerald weapon.

Then since i am the mega RPG master i call upon Cloud''s Omnislash.. all thanks to my Sneak Attack materia that cast haste....oh, and dont forget that i have the Final attack-Pheonix combo that brought me back to life right after nights of the round...

so no offense darkmage, i meant nothing at all mean by it..but i stomped your butt

Oh another congrats to MadKeith, and sorry to any people i offended by saying i am the mega RPG master, im not that good.

Yay for Madkeith!

=====
Are you aware that the people who bring you television actually refer to it openly as "programming?"
=====Are you aware that the people who bring you television actually refer to it openly as "programming?"
No, you couldn't stomp my butt because I'm using the Avatar spell from Exile III. Which makes me temporarily invulnerable, not to mention I get triple blessings, AND shielding.

Oh, did you actually beat Emerald Weapon? He shot each of my characters once and they all died.

- DarkMage139
++++++++++++++++
I can do things, things you never knew,
I can change your world if you only knew.

I can do miracles if you want me to.
Anything is possible, I'll prove it to you.

Edited by - DarkMage139 on July 19, 2000 3:33:02 AM
- DarkMage139
WOW! I thought this thread died already on my last post!

(!)

------------------------
Captured Reality

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement