Game Studio - transfering your self through lvls

Started by
5 comments, last by demonrealms 19 years, 10 months ago
Hey everyone, what''s up? I''ve been stuck on trying to get my charactor from one lvl to another but without any luck. I want it so you step onto a terrian and it will teleport you to a new lvl. I know you have to do somthing with the behavior tab under the properties menu. But I''m not seeming to be able to fin dthe right script nor the way to load the level. Anyone have any idea''s or know how to do this? Please post I''m open. I''m using the commercial version A6 engine by the way. Thanks for your time, -Sathenzar
Advertisement
hey I''m trying to to use in-line assembly In visual c++ to set the video mode. the assembly works fine, but the only instruction that does not is the int 10h. I get an access violation error every time I run the program... the code lookse like this

void asmTest::test()
{
_asm mov ah , 1
_asm mov al , 13h
_asm int 10h

}

if i take out the _asm int 10h everything works fine... Im runing the program in console mode... the error message is.... unhandled exception in asmTest.exe: 0xC0000005: Access Violation.... anyone know whats going wrong?? please help!!
...I posted that post like almost a year ago. Why is it being brought back up again now?
He didn''t take the time to register, so he picked some random post to annoy people with his question
Giving us pleasant and reasonable APs a bad name he is!
yj
soz, just read this post and didnt know i could make a annoymous post, i tired it and didnt realise i wouldnt be able to delete it........ mod plz dont ban me!
>wilhil<

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement