Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"I of the Enemy" Demo available for the PC

This topic is 5135 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Gents, The demo version of my game "I of the Enemy" is now available for download from: http://www.enemytechnology.com It's a rather big download (115 MB) because it's hard to smash down a full CD game such that you still get a good taste of the game play. Feel free to be as brutal as you want to in your critiques. I figure I shouldn't make games if I'm not willing to accept all of the criticism. And besides, I can't fix it if I don't know what's broken. The demo has the first three missions out of 25 total in the single-player campaign. The full game will be released in February or March and will support multi-player games, hosted by GameSpy, for up to eight players. The game should be pretty bug free by now, but please tell me if you find any problems. What I really need help with now is getting the game play properly balanced. I have received a ton of help with various parts of IOE over the last few years from many of you out there. I am immensely grateful for that, and I hope IOE does all of your advice justice! Thanks again to all of you!!! Mark Temple Enemy Technology "We have found the enemy, and he is us!" [edited by - mtemple on November 27, 2003 2:03:33 AM] [edited by - mtemple on November 27, 2003 2:12:38 AM]