• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cowsarenotevil

Try my horrible game I made last night!

This topic is 5319 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

For no reason other than self-entertainment, I decided to make as much of a game as I could in one night... and I came up with this. For now at least I'm done with it, even though it's hardly playable... System Requirements: -Windows 98 SE or above (recommended Windows XP) -.NET Framework -Stuff Feel free to comment. EDIT: The most levels I've been able to complete is 4... [edited by - coWsaRenOtevIl on November 27, 2003 2:05:16 PM]

Advertisement
interesting concept. I once made a game in one night called "Savage fishtank". You''re a fish, you try to eat bubbles before the other fish which can be computer controlled or human controlled. It was alot of fun. Very arcade style.

I just made a few minor changes to it... here''s Version 1.25. The next version will be tomorrow, and here will be the changes to it:

-upon losing a life, the current level is repeated

-restart level button

-possible: button to go back a level

-minor visual changes

-possible: per-level visual changes

Ok... so, Version 2 is "done" a bit early, but it doesn't seem to work correctly on one of my computers. Would anyone be so kind as to try it on Windows 98 and tell me if the buttons get covered by the buttons and info?

[edited by - coWsaRenOtevIl on November 28, 2003 8:28:10 PM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
Looking at that game i can only say that you have a lot to learn from the pros kiddoe.

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
Looking at that game i can only say that you have a lot to learn from the pros kiddoe.

saying the AP...

quote:
Original post by Ready4Dis
I just get page not founds when I try clicking the links, except the first one... says it''s missing mscoree.dll.

Well, at least he *did* mention that you needed the .NET Framework to run it.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!