Try my horrible game I made last night!

Started by
28 comments, last by cowsarenotevil 20 years, 3 months ago
version2 doesnt run, win2k says its not a valid exe, and v1, hmm how do i have to play it? :D

T2k
Advertisement
quote:Original post by makeshiftwings
D0000D! He t0ta11y dissed ur grafix cArd!! he must b3 teh r0xx0r!!! and he is probly teh r3ally old and adult too!!!

Good,good.... i should be greatful to my parents for allowing and helping me to learn 4 languages but i''m getting kinda sad when i see that there are people which can''t even speak normal english. My only advice is to read more books...

quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
i should be greatful to my parents for allowing and helping me to learn 4 languages but i''m getting kinda sad when i see that there are people which can''t even speak normal english.
Including yourself, it seems.

cowsarenotevil: Version 1 works, Version 2 is "not a valid Win32 Application"
[ PGD - The Home of Pascal Game Development! ] [ Help GameDev.net fight cancer ]
Blarf, I''m having trouble with my server. My apologies. I''ll get it working soon, I''m busy right now.

AP: No comment.

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
hi. i''m 12 and i can right a newral net. i wrote 2 games last night.
quote:Original post by cowsareevil
hi. i''m 12 and i can right a newral net. i wrote 2 games last night.

Har har that''s very funny. 3 guesses.

1. numbchucks

2. nes8bit

Someone who I''d expect to be more intellegent.

Now, die.

Well... I tried to get v2 up, but with the same problems as everyone else... sounds like a fun game though, and as playability is the foundation of every good game, I''d say you''re off to a good start.

Don''t listen to cowards who are too afraid to reveal themselves.

~Mushu.
quote:Original post by Mushu
Well... I tried to get v2 up, but with the same problems as everyone else... sounds like a fun game though, and as playability is the foundation of every good game, I''d say you''re off to a good start.

Don''t listen to cowards who are too afraid to reveal themselves.

Thanks, I''m glad to see there''s still interest, I''ll have to get it out again and release a new version that''s not corrupted.

And don''t worry, I''ve been here long enough not to get caught by follish trollers.

Do you have it uploaded yet? I just tried your version 2 link, still a 404 error. Maybe you could just email it if you can''t get it on the web anywhere.
I concur.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement