Please try out my game.

Started by
3 comments, last by illume 20 years, 4 months ago
Hello, Anyone feel like testing my game? http://www.holepit.com/ Any feedback welcome Cheers, Rene. ps. fixed earlier problem which made it not work on lots of computers. [edited by - illume on November 28, 2003 6:38:38 AM]
Advertisement
Its nice, however, the game play isn''t varied enough. There has to be something going on here besides the whole putting blocks in holes idea. Either being able to attack the enemies, having blocks set up in a way where you would encounter enemies more, or just different traps / power ups.

The Question Mark''s AI might get stuck if the block is in the wrong position, it will reach the hole, then move to the next block, then reach the hole again.

I would not pay $20 for that. Sorry.

~~~~~
"dede dude" - bishop_pass
Download and play Slime King I.
~~~~~Screaming Statue Software. | OpenGL FontLibWhy does Data talk to the computer? Surely he's Wi-Fi enabled... - phaseburn
Was playing it got to 4-5th level and it froze my comp for some reason.
Thanks for trying it out

@DevLiquidKnight:
Sorry about that. What system do you run? Video card, cpu, memory, os?

@dede:
Did you try the other game modes in the character selection part?
I think you are right about adding more variety. I might add in some more things to interact with. As well as fix up the ai some more. It is probably not worth $20(unless you are mega wealthy, and have a hobby ridding yourself of money .

Thanks again for trying it out. Still heaps to do on it I think

Have fun!
nice job :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement