Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Scenario?"

This topic is 5013 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I recently played a demo of FFX-2, and in the credits, it said: Scenario Tetsuyo Nomura Does that mean people get paid for creating scenarios, without actual scripting or extensive writing?

Yes.

Well, he might have worked on another part in the game... look for him somewhere else in the credits. But he probably didn't, so...

You have to be really good to be a scenario designer, and you will almost definitely had to have worked on either previous published projects, or at another position in the company.

[edited by - PlayGGY on November 28, 2003 4:23:59 PM]

How was it? FFX-2 I mean. I''ve been worried that it will be very bad, but Electronic Gaming Monthly gave it a fairly good review. I''m still looking forward to Xenosaga Episode 2, however, even though it isn''t coming out until next winter.

official Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section

Well, FFX-2 is out now, but before I buy, I would like to hear what people have to say (getting off topic here, but oh well). Is it good? Is it utter video game crap as I suspected it would be? To me it looks like Final Fantasy meets Charlie''s Angels.

Hey, Orionx. Are you done with this thread?