Version 0.5.2

Started by
13 comments, last by Turt99 20 years, 4 months ago
You have PC or Linux versions?? I assume you're catering for the less knowledgeable Windows community, yes?

Anyhow, downloading now.

SketchSoft OFFLINE | SketchNews | NewKlear Studios

[edited by - doodle_sketch on December 1, 2003 10:50:26 AM]
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Advertisement
quote:Original post by doodle_sketch
You have PC or Linux versions?? I assume you''re catering for the less knowledgeable Windows community, yes?

Anyhow, downloading now.

[edited by - doodle_sketch on December 1, 2003 10:50:26 AM]

Less knowledgeable windows community? You mean by calling it a PC version? I called it a PC version only because I didn''t want to use the Windows logo without permission. I had heard that you needed to have certification from Microsoft to use the windows logo.

I know it should say Windows and Linux cause they are both PC''s, so if anyone can prove to me that it wouldn''t be a problem to use the Windows logo I''d probably change to that instead..

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR MY BLOG
Tiny Changes made and a new Version is Ready for download.. Follow my signature

Sorry to leave this later than I intended, I only got the chance to try the game last night (and its great BTW), but I don''t see where the difference lies between carrying the Windows logo in game (which you do) and on the site (which you don''t). Either way you''re either in violation of copyright agreement or not. Not trying to start an argument, just stating an opinion (which, of course, is generally the best way to start an argument )

Keep up the great work with the game!

www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Heheh Yeah I know what your saying.. thats an issue that I had thought I fixed but but apparently I didn''t..

I think I''m going to switch the in game image to say PC instead of the Windows logo. Thats probably the safest route..

Thanks for giving the game a try

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement