Where Can I Buy VC++ 6.0?

Started by
26 comments, last by hatflyer 20 years, 4 months ago
quote:Original post by ansnoob
i got it for only $2 here.hehehe. and the quality is juz the same as my friend''s, who has the original. The only drawback''s the guilt felt.

banned!

My Site
Advertisement
With 1000 bucks, I can buy a new computer. That''s a crazy amount of money for a piece of software. Save yourself $950 and get 6.0.
ansnoob     ...   From: Malaysia 

quote:Original post by quasar3d
banned!

Um, Welcome to the 3rd World.

You know, even through that software is pretty much...stolen, at least he is doing something productive...like programming.
I think 3rd countries is all *nix has as a hope for a large base of users since many are free/cheap.

kthxbie
Well, R2D22U2..
I have it. If you want to buy it email me. We can setup something. And yes its the original.
I can''t recommend the Open Watcom development suite enough. Sure it''s a little quirky in that the IDE is seperate from the editor and the debugger etc etc but it''s a solid stable system with a great optimising compiler. It may be worth a look, especially as its FREE!! Before anyone points it out, I know the VC++6 and .NET compilers are supposed to produce the fastest code pretty much on Win32 platforms and I realise Watcom is relatively old technology but it''s being updated and imporved as an open source project and so far I''ve found it to give equal if not better performing code to that of gcc (used through DevCpp).

GCoder
GCoder
GCoder, have you ever used Dev-C++? It looks like this:

click to enlarge

As said before it contains the famous GCC compiler and can be easily adjustable for other compilers too. The editor can manage classes and project files easily and tweaking compiler settings is just as easy. It has almost everything that VC++ offers, but a better interface then VC++ IMHO.

"My basic needs in life are food, love and a C++ compiler"
[Project AlterNova] [Novanet]
[www.LifeIsDigital.net - My open source projects and articles.
yes, i reckon
i''ve been using Dev-c++ and VC++, and they''re almost the same to me.

Programmer one:
You know, even through that software is pretty much...stolen, at least he is doing something productive...like programming.

thanks. ya know, its either one gets smart or get exploited here. well, the government''s begining to take actions now when their own products are being pirated.hehehe

mmm hmm!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement