Cell Phone Game developers needed $$$$$

Started by
5 comments, last by seandevito 20 years, 4 months ago
I am the director of game development for CellTech E.G. and we are looking for developers to make cell phone games. If you are interested or want more info please write me at Sean@celltecheg.com We will buy as many as you can make as fast as you can make them U.S money.... Thanks Sean [edited by - seandevito on December 1, 2003 11:05:43 AM]
thanks sean
Advertisement
Please understand, I''m not trying to be critical of your cause, but I''d like to suggest a couple of things that might help you generate a little more interest.

1) The website link in your profile doesn''t work as-is. You''ll need to add the "www" explicitly.

2) Your website seems a little bit barren of content. It would make me, as a generic developer, feel more comfortable if you actually had a description of your purported company. Previous products, developer profiles, going rates, etc. always help.

3) Your e-mail address is one step forward and one step back. By using your fullname, it does somewhat attach your online reputation to this business. However, the fact that you don''t have anything more professional than a Hotmail account adds more to the shadowy, fly-by-night feel of this whole situation. It seems that your website host would offer matching email addresses. If not, then it''s understandable.

Best wishes,
ZE.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

Thank you ZealousElixir for you insight. CellTech is a new company as is the web site is under construction we should have a full site with in the near future. Nonetheless,we are still looking for developers who have good quality cell phone games for sale.
Thank You Sean
thanks sean
1.What kind of cellphone games are of your interest? j2me? Symbian/C++?
Specific type of games? multiplayer? play by sms or sth?

2.How much do you want to pay? are you interested in games under dev by developers with previous released titles? Are you looking for a share of profits deal or pay money in front for a completed game?

3.Have you got any proven connections to cellphone operators etc? Have you sold any games with them? Have you got any previous experience?

Let us know more exactly what you''re after and what you can offer.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
1.What kind of cellphone games are of your interest? j2me? Symbian/C++?
Specific type of games? multiplayer? play by sms or sth?

2.How much do you want to pay? are you interested in games under dev by developers with previous released titles? Are you looking for a share of profits deal or pay money in front for a completed game?

3.Have you got any proven connections to cellphone operators etc? Have you sold any games with them? Have you got any previous experience?

Let us know more exactly what you''re after and what you can offer.

good questions!
Hi we are interested in buying games out right in j2me format
let me know what you have for sale and what the costs would be We dont like to post prices on open forms please respond to my e-mail address more information thanks sean
thanks sean
I''m into Symbian/C++ only
j2me sucks, that''s my personal opinion

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement