enemies

Started by
3 comments, last by OoMMMoO 23 years, 9 months ago
Can some one tell me how enemies are put in a game?? like on the castlevania games where when you defeat one more will come from the ground below. Someone told me to use linked list but I am not sure how to do that. can some one please give me an example?
Advertisement
Yup there was just a tutorial in the last week or so on Linked lists! Take a look in previous featured articles on the front page, and look for the tutorial it''s probably about 8th or so down the list.
- Ben
__________________________Mencken's Law:"For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it's always wrong."
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science in 1949
I looked for it but could not find it could you tell me the title of the article??
Try looking harder next time
jumble-----------
Actually, the article was 6th down the list. the actual address is http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/features/uds1/

"Everything is relative." -- Even in the world of computers.
everything is relative. -- even in the world of computers... so PUSH BEYOND THE LIMITS OF SANITY!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement