Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't forget the 3-D Scrollers!

This topic is 6358 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

One of my favorite types of games are side-scrollers. But some of my favorite ones are 3-D side-scrollers, such as Earthworm Jim. I have that game for the computer. It originally came out for SNES. Its 3-D in that the character animations were created with a 3-D modeler and then made into 2-D images. I prefer these side-scrollers if any. Side-scrollers are not dead either, just forgotten. The gaming industry revolves around 3-D now and so 2-D platforms are becoming less and less. But I think that a 3-D side-scroller with really good graphics would do very good today. And don''t forget the fun factor reality. If its not fun, who wants to play it? And also, just because the game doesn''t have the best graphics or whatever, doesn''t mean that it won''t sell. Look at games with all the old Atari classics on them. Of course, they are the classics so that makes them more desireable but still.. P.S. I love AOE2:AOK! Its awesome! Play with me sometime on the MSN Gaming zone. My SN: rc_p90_2000