A Long Time Ago...

Started by
12 comments, last by Freakshow 23 years, 9 months ago
What if goblins, orcs, trolls and all those fantasy creatures trully existed? Couldn''t it be because of a certain ''goblin genocide'' that they all came to disapear? Maybe the ring melted in the pit of doom, and all the evil creatures died; humankind as we know it started to prevail, and elves and halflings & dwarfes declined, went away, or have been treated more & more as circus creatures! Because spells were not used anymore, wizards forgot them, and stopped training apprentices... The Paladin did not find anymore evil to slay, and became a peacefull fisherman?

Who knows
Advertisement
well you know if that was true those peacful fishermen would have pulled out a sword and shield during WW2

Im Always Bored
--Bordem
Im Always Bored--Bordem ICQ: 76947930
There''s lots of good historical RPG settings:

When was the last decent Robin Hood game? Anyone, anyone? (And before you argue, it is generally accepted that Robin was a historical person)

Wild West. ''nuff said.

A game based on the crusades could be way cool.

Take your pick of all the great wars.

Lewis and Clark type exploration adventure game. I''d love that.

Cold war spy game.

Samurai games and pirate games have been done pretty well in a couple of instances, but I for one will never have enough pirate games.

Other ideas?

- gollumgollum

Option 5: As the tax collector comes by with his two lackeys, you notice that one of them is very hungover, and not paying attention. You grab his short sword, gut him, then proceed to stab the hell out of the other one in the back. The tax collector is a coward, wets himself, then just as he''s about to scream, you slice his throat.

(I knew those DMing days would help me somewhere)

Ever see the movie Braveheart?

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement