• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NinjaCross

Offline version of Bluebook ?

This topic is 6664 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, i''ve got a little question for you. Do you know where can i find an off-line version off the bBlue-book ? i know that exists an off-line version for the Red-book, but i didn''t find a version for the blue one. Any help will be appreciated //------------- Making Funny Garbage Codes on http://members.xoom.it/NinjaCross

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
the blue book is
"OpenGL Reference Manual: The Official Reference Document to OpenGL, Version 1.2" by Dave Schreiner, and is still in print.

i think what NinjaCross is looking for is a downloadable electonic copy of it, as can be found for the red book.

i also would be interested in a downloadable version. be nice to be able to search. =)

Hey!! look at this http://planeta.clix.pt/testeeee/inde.htm There is a pdf format of that book and also the programming guide and a few else.

"I stole the colour of night,to get out of your sight.I am the Visionaire, follow me if you dare..."

Edited by - BlackStorm on July 17, 2000 11:53:00 PM

someone know if there is an online version of
The Black Art of 3D game programming?
ah another thing if i see someone that anwer amazon.com i''ll
kill him

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster

the blue book is
"OpenGL Reference Manual: The Official Reference Document to OpenGL, Version 1.2" by Dave Schreiner, and is still in print.

i think what NinjaCross is looking for is a downloadable electonic copy of it, as can be found for the red book.

i also would be interested in a downloadable version. be nice to be able to search. =)

OK, I''ll bite. What''s the "Red Book"? Also the "Black Book". I keep hearing of these, yet I''m new to programming c/c++ let alone games.

BeS
It's Da BOMB Baby!!!

The Red Book is the OpenGL Programming Guide, the Blue Book is the OpenGL Reference Manual. The Black Book probably refers to Michael Abrash''s Graphics Programming Black Book. All of the above can be found in the Graphics section of our Books.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!