Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offline version of Bluebook ?

This topic is 6361 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, i''ve got a little question for you. Do you know where can i find an off-line version off the bBlue-book ? i know that exists an off-line version for the Red-book, but i didn''t find a version for the blue one. Any help will be appreciated //------------- Making Funny Garbage Codes on http://members.xoom.it/NinjaCross

Guest Anonymous Poster
the blue book is
"OpenGL Reference Manual: The Official Reference Document to OpenGL, Version 1.2" by Dave Schreiner, and is still in print.

i think what NinjaCross is looking for is a downloadable electonic copy of it, as can be found for the red book.

i also would be interested in a downloadable version. be nice to be able to search. =)

Hey!! look at this http://planeta.clix.pt/testeeee/inde.htm There is a pdf format of that book and also the programming guide and a few else.

"I stole the colour of night,to get out of your sight.I am the Visionaire, follow me if you dare..."

Edited by - BlackStorm on July 17, 2000 11:53:00 PM

someone know if there is an online version of
The Black Art of 3D game programming?
ah another thing if i see someone that anwer amazon.com i''ll
kill him

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster

the blue book is
"OpenGL Reference Manual: The Official Reference Document to OpenGL, Version 1.2" by Dave Schreiner, and is still in print.

i think what NinjaCross is looking for is a downloadable electonic copy of it, as can be found for the red book.

i also would be interested in a downloadable version. be nice to be able to search. =)

OK, I''ll bite. What''s the "Red Book"? Also the "Black Book". I keep hearing of these, yet I''m new to programming c/c++ let alone games.

BeS
It's Da BOMB Baby!!!