Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newest Game Console!!!

This topic is 5113 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey gys, i hear there is this system coming out that has up too 8 controllers, can play 2 games at once, can be played on 8 different TVs (different images on each), and get this, its all WIRELESS!!!!! ALL OF IT, controllers, tv recievers, everything!!!! The recievers and the console itself have to plug into the wall for power but other than that there are no wires. (The TV recievers make it so that the 8 people playing can have their own TVs.) They have found a revolutionary code for graphics. These are the most enhanced graphics ever!!! Gys, what do you think about this system, ISN''T IT REVOLUTIONARY!!! P.S. Plus if you have any ideas that would make something like this better, say so, cause I''d like to find out what you would think would make the coolest system ever!!! I believe the system is coming out for Christmas 2004!!!

"P.S. Plus if you have any ideas that would make something like this better, say so, cause I'd like to find out what you would think would make the coolest system ever!!! I believe the system is coming out for Christmas 2004!!!"

You want to know how to make it better, but you think it is coming out in 2004? Ooooooooooooooookay...

EDIT: He is joking anyway.

[edited by - PlayGGY on December 13, 2003 8:21:28 PM]

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
They have found a revolutionary code for graphics. These are the most enhanced graphics ever!!!

OMFG is it xyzzy?

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
What makes you gys think that its BS, its totally true, what sounds like bull to u bout it?

I''m afraid no console could truly be that AWESOMETASTIC without imploding. It''s too kickass to be true.

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
Ask specific questions about it and they will be answered in full.

*shrug* okay.

* What company is responsible for it?
* What companies have been contracted for hardware production?
* What game publishers, who have already published multiple major titles, have committed to producing titles for it?

To add to Sneftel''s...

Where did you find out about it?

And everyone, if you doubt he is lying, look at this:

"They have found a revolutionary code for graphics. These are the most enhanced graphics ever!!!"

Company Name: again n/a, this is only because I forgot what he said, its a really wierd name, like "Something Incorporated", just look it up, im sure you could find something on the net, its not any of the most renouned companies anyways, I''m pretty sure they are only new

Contracted Hardware: No known company is yet to be contracted because it is all being done under a silent tender.

Game Publishers: Sorry again, but I''m not sure exactly who has committed to publishing games for it yet because I was not given this information. However, I would imagine that the more popular publishers would be in on it because from what I''ve heard the system is damn amazing

p.s. Silverbolter what don''t you like about it, I thought it sounded cool

p.s.s. PlayGGY, I don''t want to know how to make it better, I just wanted to know what you think would make a cool system

So in other words, you have absolutely no answers to my questions.

Game over. Thanks for playing

/me moves on

PlayGGY, I found out from my friend Mark, he is one of the developers of the processor, thats also why I said "They have found a revolutionary code for graphics. These are the most enhanced graphics ever!!!", just because thats what I heard.

Gys, I just wanted to know what you think of it, I personally thought it was cool when Mark told me, but I wanted to hear what you gys (actual developers) had to say, I just play games, I don''t know dick all about making them or such, So like all i wanted to know is like, does this sound cool to you, why or why not, I didnt want to get all fucked around here and have to get explanational (when i said i would answer questions i ment about the console, not some crazy shit about development and shit)

Oh yeah, I am too lazy, and I don't want to waste my time, but I know that none of the top publishers' websites have anything about any kind of system like this.

[edited by - PlayGGY on December 13, 2003 9:52:51 PM]

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
I swear on my mothers grave that it is true. Ask specific questions about it and they will be answered in full.

Like others have said.. what company, why hasn''t anybody but you heard of it, and you''re story thus far does not add up.

You said they have come up with a revolutionary new graphics system, and you''re friend is working on the CPU... they are not going to have it done for retail by dec ''04 if they''re still developing the graphics core. They still need the memory controller, audio system, syste cpu, memory interface, a system bus to link it all together, the wireless sytem implemented, all working with a cd-drive and either a memory card and/or hard drive of some sort. Also, there is no way they could possibly deliver this in one system without the costs being way over a grand, if you add up all the wireless crap they''d have to build into the box it''d be to big to fit in any entertainment system as well. Sorry man, but you''re either joking, or someone is pulling your chain.

My friend never gave me a website, and have you not been listening to what I''ve been saying, I didn''t come here to tell you about the companies, and i wasnt coming here to get ur hopes up for a new system, I just wanted to hear what you gys have to say about it, thats all, nothing more!!!

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
My friend never gave me a website, and have you not been listening to what I''ve been saying, I didn''t come here to tell you about the companies, and i wasnt coming here to get ur hopes up for a new system, I just wanted to hear what you gys have to say about it, thats all, nothing more!!!

Why can''t you search for one? Why is there NOTHING ABOUT THIS anywhere on the internet?

If you wanted people tell you what they thought about your idea for a game system, OK, but don''t lie and say it is real.

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
What makes you gys think that its BS, its totally true, what sounds like bull to u bout it?

Let''s see... current latest-gen consoles support:
Up to 4 controllers.
1 Game (why in the name of everything good and pure would anyone need a console that plays two games at once?!).
1 TV.
Wires, wires, wires.

You''re suggesting that a system that is at least 32 times as powerful (a vastly conservative figure) is about to be released this Christmas with no advertisement leading up to the release after the holiday rush has already spent everyone''s money, which would doom this undoubtedly horrendously expensive system to failure.

What sounds like BS, in general, non-offensive terms?
The technology base: Some computers can hold to the promises of this "dream system" after having about 15,000 USD invested into them.
The practicality (see my "why in the name of everything" above).
The economy (no advertisement + poor release timing = obvious setup for failure unlike any that any reasonably intelligent individual would even consider).

In summary, I''m not sure what''s worse: The fact that you think anyone would buy this *censorsed for the kiddies* spewing from your fingertips, or that I''m bored enough to fire off this long of a reply.

I think I''ll just go watch the paint dry...

Remember: Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life.
-- Dave Butler

This guys is obviously trying to be an asshole, i mean, if it was a friend of his, they would have to be pretty good friends because this ''mark'' would have to be ignoring his NDA. Therefore if they were good friends BuWoku would probably know the company he is working for.

SORRY BuWoku, YOU ARE WRONG!

BuWoku, go away and come back when you have something good to say, i know you''re probably laughing right now for starting this flame war, but seriously, grow up.

- David

Ready4Dis, that is the best reply that I''ve gotten for this thing so far, thank you, I''m not positive that he said 2004 but im pretty sure thats what he said, anyways, he did say that they dont have a CD-Rom, it uses cartridges again, personally i found it to be odd at first, but when Mark explained it, it made sence, he said that cartridges are quicker and there will be no load time, as a gammer i think that is awsome, i hate having to wait for my PS2 games to load, and he also said that there is no harddrive or memory cards but the system has a different kind of memory, i didnt quite understand what he ment when he explained it but he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, he never said anything specific about the wireless stuff other than its all wireless, I thought it would be big too, but he said that they seemed to know what they were doing, he said they expect it to be smaller than PS2 and X-Box

This topic is 5113 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.