• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BuWoku

Newest Game Console!!!

This topic is 5398 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey gys, i hear there is this system coming out that has up too 8 controllers, can play 2 games at once, can be played on 8 different TVs (different images on each), and get this, its all WIRELESS!!!!! ALL OF IT, controllers, tv recievers, everything!!!! The recievers and the console itself have to plug into the wall for power but other than that there are no wires. (The TV recievers make it so that the 8 people playing can have their own TVs.) They have found a revolutionary code for graphics. These are the most enhanced graphics ever!!! Gys, what do you think about this system, ISN''T IT REVOLUTIONARY!!! P.S. Plus if you have any ideas that would make something like this better, say so, cause I''d like to find out what you would think would make the coolest system ever!!! I believe the system is coming out for Christmas 2004!!!

Advertisement
"P.S. Plus if you have any ideas that would make something like this better, say so, cause I'd like to find out what you would think would make the coolest system ever!!! I believe the system is coming out for Christmas 2004!!!"

You want to know how to make it better, but you think it is coming out in 2004? Ooooooooooooooookay...

EDIT: He is joking anyway.

[edited by - PlayGGY on December 13, 2003 8:21:28 PM]

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
They have found a revolutionary code for graphics. These are the most enhanced graphics ever!!!

OMFG is it xyzzy?

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke

And i have no idea what ur talkin'' about with the xyzzy... please explain, im just a gamer that knows some gys in the industry.

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
What makes you gys think that its BS, its totally true, what sounds like bull to u bout it?

I''m afraid no console could truly be that AWESOMETASTIC without imploding. It''s too kickass to be true.

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke

I swear on my mothers grave that it is true. Ask specific questions about it and they will be answered in full.

This topic is 5398 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.