Newest Game Console!!!

Started by
43 comments, last by BuWoku 20 years, 4 months ago
But just out of curiosity, what company does your friend work for, that claims to be inventing something like the BF2000?

Remember: Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life.
-- Dave Butler

Globals are not evil. Singletons are evil.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by BuWoku
... they dont have a CD-Rom, it uses cartridges again, personally i found it to be odd at first, but when Mark explained it, it made sence, he said that cartridges are quicker and there will be no load time, as a gammer i think that is awsome ...

Great, another reason to hike the price of a game up, compliments of Nintendo.
quote:... there is no harddrive or memory cards but the system has a different kind of memory ...

You could just use 2GB RAM instead of harddrive space, but since it''s a cartridge, there''s really no need to.
You could put batteries and RAM inside the cartridge - which would be Nintendo-like, ie. stupid and anti-christian.
You could store all your stuff online, then download it every time you play a game, again, moronic and anti-christian.

Having no harddrive is a mistake. Cartridges are an expensive mistake.

printf( char *MD.LeadG->GetSignature()); //moc.scptnirps@gdael
Yes I know you meant Christmas next year but that still doesn't make your fake console real now does it?

We don't believe you because you have not provided us any information on the system and nobody has been able to find any.

Btw your the idiot for buying that BS of a story from your dumbass friend "Mark"!

Yeah and you also need to get a life since all you seem to do is sit around playing games and talking about things that don't exist and never will.

Sig Test:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tried of seeing little kids that have no idea what they are talking about in these forums. Then join the GPAPG or "Game Programmers Against Plain Gamers".

[edited by - Scet on December 13, 2003 10:48:04 PM]
Whatever, I really dont care what you gys have to say anymore since all you gys want to do is yell at me about it being fake, i didnt come to tell u crap, i just wanted to hear about ur gys ideas and stuff, geez u gys are fucked up
When you gys all go out and buy System-Gy (since i never said what its called,my bad i guess) you can all just think, you had heard it b4 but were all to stupid to believe it!!!
But "System-Gy" is a Sony Camcorder...

Remember: Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life.
-- Dave Butler

Globals are not evil. Singletons are evil.
Well, now that you put it that way, I''m convinced. Why didn''t you just call us fucking idiots in the first place. Would''ve saved us all a lot of time...
Strange that his next-gen Star Wars-like game console was unheard of at E3...ah well...

Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.

William James (1842 - 1910)
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
Its System-Guy you idiot, i was just typing it the way it sounded, i dont fucking need to type out Guy to make you know that im fucking saying Gy, u understood all the fucking other times you fucking idiot, man, you are really pissing me off

P.S. FUCK YOU ASS HOLE, IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO READ, DONT FUCKING TRY
quote:Original post by BuWoku
When you gys all go out and buy System-Gy (since i never said what its called,my bad i guess) you can all just think, you had heard it b4 but were all to stupid to believe it!!!

There we go, you would have said it earlier if you didn't make that up on the spot. Or, of course, you could have just been trying to act stupid this whole time.

[edited by - PlayGGY on December 13, 2003 11:19:41 PM]
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,gave proof through the fight that our flag was still there.Oh say, does that star-spangled banner yet waveover the land of the free and the home of the brave?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement