Looking for an Article

Started by
2 comments, last by PumpkinPieman 20 years, 4 months ago
I've been looking for an article I read about a month ago but I can't find it on the search or the Article and Resource section. It was about devoloping words that are pronouncable in english, I remember seeing it around the Natural Language Processing but I don't remember anything but that. Anyone know the article I'm talking about? [edited by - PumpkinPieman on December 13, 2003 10:14:45 PM]
Advertisement
I know what you are talking about, I saw it on the main page under "Collumns" but I never read it. Try searching in the Collumns section instead of the Articles section. Hope that helps!
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,gave proof through the fight that our flag was still there.Oh say, does that star-spangled banner yet waveover the land of the free and the home of the brave?
http://gamedev.net/reference/articles/article2016.asp here you are
The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 40%Free Music for your gamesOriginal post by capn_midnight 23yrold, is your ass burning from all the kissing it is recieving?
Thanks so much! Where did you find it? I was trying to find it for it for an hour.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement