Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool Idea For Console

This topic is 5100 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey gys, i just want to hear your ideas about what would make the coolest system ever, i think a system with up too 8 controllers, can play 2 games at once, can be played on 8 different TVs (different images on each), and have everything wireless would b cool, what do you think? P.S. this is for a bunch of idiots that dont like to talk about consoles in a console forum: - this is what i wanted to know, thats it, get the point assholes, and i still say its true

I think a cool console would support 1 TV, 4 controllers, one game at a time, great graphics capabilities, and have wireless controllers as an option. So, a gamecube.

"Sneftel is correct, if rather vulgar." --Flarelocke

Guest Anonymous Poster
I seem to remember you getting flamed for lying about somebody making this console to be out for christmas 2004.... you are an idiot

Me getting yelled at is clearly why i posted this one, this is actually what i was looking for, but since no one believed me it just ended up becoming a war, so im just goin to act stupid now and just let people think whatever they want. Thank you, come again.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Nice console
I just don''t get who will ever need to play 2 games at once...
Everything wireless? coooool!!!
8 TVs at the same time??? WTH???
quote:

AP
...this console to be out for christmas 2004...

WOW, I imagine how much we would have to pay for it........

Guest Anonymous Poster
I think this is the best game console <b>EVER</b>!

When can I buy it? Because I''m willing to pay up to $10''000 for this. You see, my dad works in the president of a company that makes big, and I can get money if I ask. What I also can do is buy stuff. Stuff that is good, like that console. So where can I buy it? You know what, on second hand, please send me two. I can''t remember my email, but I live in US, California. So send me two of those, ok? I think I''m gonna buy to have and more TVs to imrove my numbers, because I want to play 4 games at once. You know, on two consoles. I think it''ll be very fun, because I can invite my friends and play together. What email should I send the money to? And do you want taxes on those $20''000? I''m not sure how much that is, so I''ll just send you $2''000, will that be enough to cover all the costs? If not, tell me what I should do. Thanks for this great console, by the way, do you make TVs too? So that I wouldn''t have to buy two things. Email it to me too please, I told you the email above. Just a couple, and tell me how much money to ask for. Oh, I can send you some stamps with that too, they have numbers on them. Ok?

Screw the Lan parties... all I want to do now is buy 3 of those and invite all my friends. Why play 64 players games with our personalised PCs when you can play TWO GAMES with only 4 players on 8 tvs and a wireless joystick!! OMG! Wireless joystick!!! I want one, this freaking wire is so annoying, it is preventing me from doing all those cool moves!

Please tell me where I can buy your console, I want it now... no wait... I think I will buy 8 computers instead, it will be less expensive and I will be able to play 8 games at a time!!!

My friend works at teh company taht teh makes it I hear it is teh great!!1! it has a time machine in the back!! so you can go back and visit dinosaurs in it!!!!!!!11!!!! and like if a game was in the future you could go there!!!1!

I also hear it has whels so you can drive around in it!!!1! and teh whels come off and yuo can fly it around.

You were wrong about it having support for 8 TVs though, it actually supports 32 and can play 16 games at once. It also has a hatch in the top so homeless people can live in it and not get stolen.

PS. TO all you idiots that dont believe in it. Idiots. It does exist you idiots. Idiot

[edited by - Oxyacetylene on December 19, 2003 5:21:09 AM]

a cool idea for a console........

from my point of view it only has to good
a 2d graphichs, because I rarely play 3d games,
so something like a gameboy advance or an amiga
1200 would do nicely for me.

but, if I have to think about specs:

- a 68060 cpu (the fastest version of course)
- an AGA chipset
- a quatro SID chip combined with a yamaha 2151
- a pentium 90 as coprocessor
- Build in hardware accelartion for sprites and scrolling
- in 10 parrallax layers with 32 bit color pallettes
- dvd rom as medium
- emebedded linux os
- 4 joystick ports (jamma controls of course, so that you
have native arcade controls).

I know it sounds weird, but that would do nicely for me.

quote:
Original post by BuWoku
Hey gys

It''s spelled "guys".

quote:

can play 2 games at once

Sounds like a useless feature to me.

quote:

can be played on 8 different TVs (different images on each)

Why would anyone buy eight TVs?

quote:

- this is what i wanted to know, thats it, get the point assholes, and i still say its true

Calling people names won''t make them believe you. In your other thread you made ludicrous claims with no way to back them up. How did you expect people to react?

-Agent1

quote:
Original post by handsource
a cool idea for a console........

from my point of view it only has to good
a 2d graphichs, because I rarely play 3d games,
so something like a gameboy advance or an amiga
1200 would do nicely for me.

but, if I have to think about specs:

- a 68060 cpu (the fastest version of course)
- an AGA chipset
- a quatro SID chip combined with a yamaha 2151
- a pentium 90 as coprocessor
- Build in hardware accelartion for sprites and scrolling
- in 10 parrallax layers with 32 bit color pallettes
- dvd rom as medium
- emebedded linux os
- 4 joystick ports (jamma controls of course, so that you
have native arcade controls).

I know it sounds weird, but that would do nicely for me.

Sounds great, minus that shitty P90. Toss a Motorola Coldfire in there and you''d have a hell of a 2D system.

Personally, I''d like something like this, except you can pull games off of the ''net and install them to the internal drive.

Resist everyone
I am your only friend. Click here for more information.

I want a system that has graphics like the final fantasy movie, support 72 games at once and run on up to 2 and a half tvs, and be able to project holograms so you dont have to plug it into a tv, plus it shoots fire and water out to make it feel like your in the game. It also has a ray gun and bass that gets up to 4092 RPMS and has a flux capacitor so if you fall into a pit you can go back in time to before you fell in the pit. Also it is smaller than a gameboy advance.

I'm starting to make it tomorrow so you need to join now. you will not be paid but you'll get 20 dollars for every system sold. Also, you'll need to contribute materials because all I have is a 2x4, a bag of wires, and a lightbright.

The first game that would come out for it is Cool Runnings: Jamaicans in Space and Grand Theft Auto: Israel. The game format will be invisible cds that you can't lose because they are stored in your brain and you simply concentrate and the game appears in the system through ionic ecto technology.

[edited by - Jexodus on December 27, 2003 11:43:48 PM]

[edited by - Jexodus on December 27, 2003 11:47:08 PM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
I am also working on a console that plays 18 games at once on one TV. That games information is stored in liquid bacta tanks. You fill the bacta tanks with gooze (jooze) from the Hot Springs Gaming Centres. You then pour the liquid into a funnel that is sold seperately. But you don''t really need a funnel for some games (GTA: Dougie Houser). The system will also play Gamecube, X Box, PS3, and GBA games too. And you can use Playstation and Gamecube controllers. There will also be an attachment to play the games on portable TV devices and Etch e Skecthes. But the gfx aren''t that good on the Etch e Sketch. The system will also function as a PDA device, a Palm Pilot, Hand Held PC, Cell Phone, Digital Camera, Tivo, Digital Cable, Digital Du Chang, Shang Hi Capital Glass, Opium Supression Committee, Stapler, MP3 Player, DVD Player and portable Email device. You can even use the console as a mask that attaches to the front of your face. You can go online a play MMORPGs with people on the PC! It will have wireless controllers that can reach over 600 feet. You can also plug headfuns into it. And there will be a 4D accelerator chip with 4D glasses (kinda like that Micheal Jackson thing at Disney Land from 1991). So it will look like you are actually in the game. I think the system will be called PDX256. I am not sure though. It will probably be out in 2005. When the Star Wars movie comes out and there will be promotion of the Star Wars DMV Registration game. In space nobody can hear you register for the DMV.

Guest Anonymous Poster
a cool console would remain cool for a long ass time. and be cheap.

Dude, Personaly, 8 tv''s would be the blast, that way, you could hook up one of those NES gun style things, and run from room to room blasting your TV sets. Immagine the possibilities. Not to mention the LAN parties, lol. It would be exactly like computers, but without the internet. But personaly, this would be a hell of alot better (and possable)

VR detection system gloves (compleatly wireless because it uses radio signals) (THIS DOES ACTUALY EXIST, SOME USE IT IN 3D ANIMATION) Great for your action based games, you can hold objects to control, like the hilt of a sword, and use it in-game.

Emotion-esque graphics (do we really need any more?)

System connects to TV of course, for high speed, and the console connects to a CAT5 cable over ethernet for high speed play. It is not required that the players have internet persae, as LAN battling is also supported (immagine the lan parties)

Real surround sound that runs on radio. (this would make it easy to place speakers all around the room, and not have to worry about the cables.

Im sure people can build on from this

Haha!

This kid has entered a competition of some sort that is about coming up with the next big thing in the world of consoles.. The 8 TVs and 2-games-at-once are obviously his own ideas so far