server space for rent

Started by
-1 comments, last by Agreenknight 20 years, 4 months ago
Nobody in their right mind would accept this without more information. Answer some simple and basic questions to make it more clear. 1: What OS are you running, Unix, Linux or Windows? Red Hat Linux v7.3 2: Do you have raid controllers installed? yes 3: What about a redundant power system? yes 4: What are the specs for your internet connection? OC192, more then your PC can intake at once. 5: If you cap the speed per client on your sever then what is the maximum up/down speed? Not capping it unless I have to 6: Do you have stable Shell / Tellnet support? of course I do 7: How many ftp accounts are we allowed to make? one per person 8: Do you have a good SQL server running, what kind? my sql is turned on 9: How many databases are we allowed to keep? two, each additional a one time fee of $1 10: What kind of bandwidth per month do you offer? I will not put a bandwidth limit unless the server gets real close to the server limit. I have 1 billion gig a month limit. Emails are an optional service at no additional charge. Email box is shared with your space. Up-time guarentee is 99% of the time, of course I cannot control power outages. These are the answers I got to questions i got from my boss defmetal. I''d say were interested in renting out about sixty gigs of space on our game server, then about 15 gigs on our web site server. If we rent out all 15 gigs then we''ll get a bigger harddrive.
http://technologyrants.blogspot.com/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement