Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ID3DXSprite::Draw() in dx9...

This topic is 5116 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok, I cane render my sprites fine provided the arguements D3DXVECTOR2* RotationCenter, and float Rotation are NULL, but as soon as i put anything in for them, even if its a rotationcenter with values x=0 any y=0 it still hates it, same goes for rotation, my only insight into this is that the prototype for this draw function appears to be (according to the dx9 sdk) the protoype for the 8.1 version of this function rather than the 9.0b summer sdk one.... other than that, im jsut confused, tell me if you want me to restate anything, this is a major roadblock for me and any help is appreciated... thank you -Dan -Dan Yes I realize im a n00b...

thank you, at least a post, well see, even if i pass 0, i still get shit, (even though NULL should be equivalent right? so wtf?!?!) yah i think im using the debug runtime (#pragma comment(lib, "d3dx9d.lib") ??)

-Dan

Yes I realize im a n00b...

You haven''t really explained what''s happening...

When you say it hates it what do you think it hates??

Can you see your bitmap??
Is it just not rotated??

What is the return value of the call??

Cheers
Chris

sri, i cant see ANYTHING... but my normal sprite from which i derived this class, renders fine, and the same loading function is used, though a different constructor and rendering function

-Dan

Yes I realize im a n00b...