Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game

This topic is 5109 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I ve just finishing developing a new 2d game you can dl it and have fun. Pls post ur feedbacks and ur suggestions as this is my first game. http://www.thottanaidu.com/game/index.htm

Well polished, but a bit repetitive. DEFINITLY add more types of martiens. Also, if you can throw in some powerups, it would REALLY be awsome. I see a air-based gallactica sorta idea here, it looks great.

looks nice man. Maybe you could add the option to use the mouse to move the guy around. Besides that, I found the beeping noises to be somewhat annoying when pushing arrows.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Pretty fun, looks nice. My biggest complaints are that the playing field is just too big - trying to get from one side to the other takes too long, which might also be an issue dealing with how fast your character moves. Some sort of turbo boost or something could help out. Also there needs to be more of an indication on when you are injured - like flashing of the character or flashing the health bar when you update it.

Other then that, enjoyed the Zelda statues ^_^

Good job.