Game Programming Group

Started by
33 comments, last by izhbq412 20 years, 3 months ago
quote:Original post by JepMaster
. . .
The term "Newbies" doesn''t mean the inability to learn. It means the determination to learn something new.
. . .

quote:
new·bie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nb, ny-)
n. Slang
One that is new to something, especially a novice at using computer technology or the Internet
Advertisement
I'll look over your current code and if I spot any obvious design or coding flaws I let you know.
EDIT:
Where can I download your source code? You don't seem to have a website, which would make things a lot easier.

--------
"Hey, what about those baggy pants you kids are wearin' these days? Aren't they hip and cool and poppin' fresh?"-Peter Griffin
"Everytime I see an M followed by a dollar sign I just say "oh god" and go to the next post."-Neurokaotix
the D programming language|google|msdn|XLib reference manual

[edited by - brassfish89 on December 22, 2003 4:11:35 PM]
All the code should be on the forum at http://www.18abc.com/gpg

Yeah. Laugh at the noobs now.Next 20 years you''ll be crying.WE OWN THE FUTURE!!!!
Yeah. Laugh at the noobs now.Next 20 years you'll be crying.WE OWN THE FUTURE!!!!
quote:
new·bie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nb, ny-)
n. Slang
One that is new to something , especially a novice at using computer technology or the Internet

Dictionary Smictionary. Glad you looked it up. lol.
Yeah. Laugh at the noobs now.Next 20 years you'll be crying.WE OWN THE FUTURE!!!!
quote:Original post by JepMaster
All the code should be on the forum at http://www.18abc.com/gpg

It''s not there and we won''t post it there too often, ssimontis offered to set up a server or we can use his ISP''s, and so did bjz so we''ll surely put the code on a server soon
_______________The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one''s balance after which, no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependent of spirit. - Mayar, Third Keeper

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement