Who is making a Role Playing Game ?

Started by
13 comments, last by runemaster 23 years, 8 months ago
Who of you people out there is working on a role-playing game ? What''s its title, story, homepage etc. ? This Day All Gods Die
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Advertisement
Ooh! That's me!
The game is called Realm of Arcanum (no, this has nothing to do with Sierra's Arcanum). The story is just starting to be written. Our homepage is http://MagnumGames.8m.com. And incidentally, if there are any artists out there, we could use some help (sorry about that shameless plug ).

Martee
Magnum Games

Edited by - Martee on July 18, 2000 6:50:51 PM
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
I''m making a role playing game too.
It will be a secret of mana style real-time role playing game (as you can see in my sig). The title is ''the abduction'', the storyline is written, but still needs some ''fixing''.
There isn''t a homepage yet, because I don''t want to promote it until it is nearly finished.

Sludge Software
www.sludgesoft.com
Developing a secret of mana style role-playing-game
Sludge Softwarewww.sludgesoft.comDeveloping a secret of mana style role-playing-game
I''ve got a simple tile-based RPG called Terran in the works. I''m going for something along the lines of the early 16-bit console days... those were some of my favorite games. Bits of the story, as well as world screenshots and characters will be up in just a couple of days, when my domain registration goes through.

-Ironblayde
Aeon Software
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
I to am making an RPG. If you can''t tell from all my signatures

I call it a CCPRPG.
Computer Cyber Punk Role Playing Game.

Dæmin
(Dominik Grabiec)
sdgrab@eisa.net.au

CyberPunk RPG
http://www.eisa.net.au/~sdgrab/index.html
Daemin(Dominik Grabiec)
With luck, mine will be out next month. It''s called Street Gang. For the plot, just stop by my website: http://danavision.homestead.com

Street Gang soon...
Gamma Hunter later...
DanAvision FOREVER!
-----------------------
This message posted by: Magic Card
-----------------------------A world destroyed, a myth rebord. Some truths should remain untold...Check out NightRise today, coming eventually from DanAvision Software Entertainment.http://www.danavisiongames.com
The website is up just a little earlier than I thought it would be... how often does a programmer get to say that he's gotten something done early? Some game info is available on the site; let me know what you think!

-Ironblayde
Aeon Software

Edited by - Ironblayde on July 20, 2000 4:21:04 AM
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
I am

you can check out the MMORPG I'm working on : Hypernovae as a 3d engine coder.

I'm also working on a game called 'Awakening' as designer and 3d engine coder.
It's a Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Parasite Eve like game.
(Well it's much more an adventure game than a CRPG, but hey, you got a single character, so a role isn't it ?)

And I'm working on my very own 'Fedia : Legend', which will use the NPCAI from the IA forum, a 3d engine (same for all 3 games), and FMV made by a friend of mine.
[If I can catch him]
It's a new game genre
In fact it will include several features not seen in any game.

Such as the NPCAI thing, and a nice in game character/role generation, along with a 'MD like' thing that will take care that you 'play' your role according to what you say about it in the generation step.

-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-

[(MadKeithV) I edited the message so the hyperlink works, hope you're not offended Ingenu ]

Edited by - MadKeithV on July 20, 2000 7:40:30 AM
Nice site, Ironblayde !
Ingenu, is that Hypernoave link supposed to work ? Cause it didn''t with me.
Now I must go check out Martee''s site.

This Day All Gods Die
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
I''ve checked the link, it works fine.

What browser do you use ?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement