Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisE

Future Development Schedule

Here are my development plans in order: Character System/Editor: -Blend two motions together -Aim particles in a direction -Inventory system / attaching items to bipeds Terrain Engine: -Hardware T&L version Terrain Editor Update Documentation Updated Web site PR 4 release DX8 support New research, Quake3 BSP viewer, more stuff with indoor/lightmaps/BSP, hardware assisted skinning That should take me into next year easily The way things are going I should be looking at PR 4 in around 2-3 months.

cool chris!
you may want to check getting rid of the OpenGL and Watcom C ifdefs since PR is for D3D only.
Also just a comment, you may want to do some sections of PR c++ friendly, no need for classes! to do this just save your .c files as .cpp and the compiler will tell you what is good and what is not. you can do this only in examples if you like.

Also or instead you could add the Render methods for water and moving textures to be part of the library, also a single library function to load the terrains huge texture will be nice.
And why not? an antialias on /off function.