taskbar icon

Started by
0 comments, last by drago 23 years, 9 months ago
How do I create a program that runs in the background with an icon on the taskbar? Are there any resources on the web on how to do this? I can't imagine that there aren't any ;-) What I want to do is this: Create a program that runs in the background, but shows an icon in the taskbar so that the program can be ended. This program must then open ie browser windows and change it's URL every 30 seconds. Any help on creating this program would be appreciated. ---------- Mail me, Drago's OpenGL Website Edited by - drago on 7/19/00 2:54:21 AM
osu!
Advertisement
quote:Original post by drago

How do I create a program that runs in the background with an icon on the taskbar? Are there any resources on the web on how to do this? I can''t imagine that there aren''t any ;-)

What I want to do is this: Create a program that runs in the background, but shows an icon in the taskbar so that the program can be ended. This program must then open ie browser windows and change it''s URL every 30 seconds.

Any help on creating this program would be appreciated.

----------
Mail me, Drago''s OpenGL Website

Edited by - drago on 7/19/00 2:54:21 AM

Basically sounds like you''re creating a cheat program for one of the "get paid while browsing the ''net" schemes. There are several out there already.

BeS
It's Da BOMB Baby!!!
BeSIt's Da BOMB Baby!!!. o O ~ A little nonsense now and then,is relished by the wisest men~ O o .-- Willy Wonka

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement