Goblin Raiders!

Started by
9 comments, last by Facehat 23 years, 9 months ago
quote:Original post by The Senshi

Urp.

It seems like many bouts of coffee induced insanity have actually given me an original game idea .

Basically, the premise is that those nasty goblins have been raiding villages again.

Yep, that''s innovative allright...

Wait! I''m not done yet!

See, you don''t play as either the humans or the goblins. Instead, your job is to mess with their heads. You heard me! The goal of the game is to try to warp their fragile minds into doing idiotic things . For instance, you might trick them into thinking that they can eat rocks. Heheheh.

Actually, I''m not sure you could even classify it as a game. It''s more like an artificial life simulation which you can mess with .

Anyway, anyone want to give me some input on this idea? And I could use some ideas for objects and verbs (actions) that should be added in.

(NOTE: Don''t say anything if the only thing you have to add is: "it''s impossible!". I already know it''s going to be tough to program )

(and don''t steal my idea )

Hey, nice concept. Sort of a cross between The Sims and Poulous... it''s definatly a God type game.
How about something like this.... You can only perform actions that will affect the opposite side that your playing. In other word you can only perform offensive operations, no defense.

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement