playing directmusic continuosly..

Started by
2 comments, last by HellRiZZer 23 years, 9 months ago
I got 4 songs in .wav format.. And I need help for how to play them one after each other (play 1st song, play 2nd song, play 3rd song, play 1st song..) and so on.. I just need to know how to perform the check in DX7 when the song ends I''ve looked in functions, there is a function GetLength() or something like it, but it doesn''t work.. PLEASE HELP!!
Advertisement
Really lazy approach : Concatenate all the wav''s into one big chunky one, and have DirectSound loop it.
Use GetStatus() which will return the status of the passed DirectSound Buffer, when it returns a stop state increment some sort of song counter, load that song and play it, when it stops, increment the counter.... get the idea?
Good luck!
See ya,
- Ben
__________________________Mencken's Law:"For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it's always wrong."
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science in 1949
Thanks! your GetStatus() completely solves my prob! Ask for help from me anytime, and if i can help - i will!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement