Just because I'm a moderator...

Started by
5 comments, last by MadKeithV 23 years, 9 months ago
doesn''t mean you can''t disagree with me ! This is just to let everyone know two things: 1. I''m the new moderator of this forum ( if you hadn''t noticed already ) 2. I''m not about to start deleting posts I disagree with, so disagree with me all you like! The only things I''ll moderate are things that go too off-topic ( like that gravity discussion.. ) or that are in the wrong forum, or that are degrading into a downright flame war. Any other discussion is perfectly fine. Give me one more medicated peaceful moment. ~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~ ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
Who did you pay for your new status ;p

I don''t think I''ll agree with you even if you were a god...

I''ve my points and much of the time (yes, not all the time), I think before I say anything.

Hope you won''t suddenly stop talking because of your new status

Frensh quote:
"Le Roi est mort, Vive le Roi !"

-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
Actually with my new status I''m only more likely to post coherent, smart messages, since my "poster rating" can''t go up anymore

No point in posting useless messages anymore!

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
*hides from the tyrannical MadKeith*
Hey...I think this is totally in the wrong forum...

You should delete yourself

(j/k)

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake

"The road of excess also just ends up making me tired because I'm too lazy" --Nazrix
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
>ps
321 MadKeithV Server Process

>kill 321
access denied.

>kill -9 321
MadKeithV Server Process Killed.

>startx

[blink]
MadKeithV Server Process Resurrected.
MadKeithV Server Process > kill -9 user
MadKeithV Server Process > user Nazrix killed.

Ehehe
Now THAT''s offtopic and I should moderate myself

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
I''m sorry, but I''m gonna have to disagree with that code and your signature.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement