Please critique my idea for plotting a point in 3D space on a 2D screen

Started by
70 comments, last by Utwo 20 years, 3 months ago
NOTE: I''VE ONLY READ THE FIRST AND A HALF PAGES OF REVIEWS.
Utwo: You don''t know much about programming, I don''t know much about trig! We''d make a nice team! Hehe JK. I work alone and I bet you do to. Don''t make a reply on that... maybe I should just backspace that out... Anyway! I must say good job. Even though you may be "reinventing the wheel", I''d say go ahead and try to implement it. I mean think about it. You''ll get some joy out of creating something like this. Now I''m not saying to make all of your programs using this, but I suggest making a few, and submitting this and them to the article section. Just remember that if you do decide to do something serious, go learn DirectX because if you try to implement a tenth of what they do in Direct3D by yourself with absolutely no help from any friends or co-workers, you won''t get very far in a human life span. Not to be negative, as I encourage you to do some stuff with this, as this is nice stuff.

Ogre (from Warcraft 3): Me dink dis shud be make stiky.
Other Head: Me dink dis shud be make un-stinky.
First Head: Sorry.
Advertisement
Excellent. It works.

I''m peeing my pants here.
---signature---" Actually, at the time, I didn't give a damn about the FoxNews issue... just that you would come swooping in with your Super Mith cape flapping behind you and debunk it just because it didn't happen in your living room." - InnocuousFox

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement