Looking for an experienced Modder

Started by
8 comments, last by SullVew 20 years, 3 months ago
Vu Studios* has begun a mod project for Call for Call of Duty but is unfamiliar with the exact process mof development. The engine being used is that of Call of Duty, and the team needs a Coder/Technical Lead. If anyone would be willing to help out, please email me at EvilFish17@MSN.com
Advertisement
I released a couple of mods for COD when it first came out. First one to limit snipers :D, Just did it for a challenge.

what type of mod you doing?
Actually a full-blown complete makeover. The team is 'in-progress', with three members currently (An multitasker and designer/lead (Myself) and coder)* and two more potentials (Sound and music, 3d Modeller). The site can be found here, with a description of what the game's 'plot' is, though the design document is still in progress. Thanks in advance.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Siege_of_Europe_Mod/

[edited by - SullVew on January 5, 2004 6:54:13 PM]
sites a bit bare at the momement chap.

if you need another coder I might be interested but I would want to see some design docs including game play.

I liked scripting cod it was fun.

whats the average age of your team members also?
I don''t know about a fgew of them (And yes, the site is bare.) If you think Plaguelord''s name sounds juvenille, beats me why he did it. I myself am sitting at 18, so If you don''t feel like working under a young ''un I can understand that.
nah thats not the problem. I have worked with real young people before and it never gets finished.

I am interested if I see some ideas etc.
I''m about half-way done with the Design doc. In case you''re wondering, we have:
-Designer (Myself)
-Multi-Tasker (Plaguelord)
-Coder (Not Registered)
-Potential Composer (Still DIscussing ''Contract'')
-Potential Modeller

No one seems very interested in being a part of this project. Do you know of any sites where I could look for help Themonkster? I''ve got Help Wanted ads here, Mod Database, Call of Duty Element, Deviant Art, and some others.
callofduty.org forums and http://www.iwnation.com/ forums(I released my mods here).

I would like to do a first world war mod.
Actually, that''d be pretty cool... WWI. Maybe we''ll do that next but for the moment work has already begun on SoE, but I''ll keep a WWI mod in mind. You''d be welcome to help with that as well.
let me know when the design doc is finished and I''ll let you know if I can spare the time.

cheers

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement