game writing

Started by
18 comments, last by noobie writer 20 years, 3 months ago
im almost done writing a game ive never done this before but every one who has seen it loved it,im looking for somone who might want to buy it...email me at gamer69666@yahoo.com and ill send you more info on the game
Advertisement
What game is it?

Does it have a website? Description? Screens? Features?
it is a rpg,ill let yall know a little about i guess that wouldnt hurt...its about a prince his dad gets kidnapped by a diffrent kingdom,you have to develop a army and raise your levels and then find and kill that guy,the map is huge,lots of people and lots of levels to get up.
What are you writing? A design document? A story? An advertisement? Do you have three pages of narrative or two hundred pages of algorithms, mechanics and specifications?

Is this the right forum?
SOLD! How much you want for it??
No! It''s mine!

Sell it to ME!

MindEngine Development
http://medev.sourceforge.net
What about teh story?

[edited by - chokki on January 7, 2004 4:49:20 PM]
Quote:Original post by EtnuBwahaha. I would've shot the guy in the balls.
if any one realy wants to buy or invest in it just send me an email or give me an offer..ill get back to you asap
Why would anyone want to buy a story from a noobie writer WITHOUT actually being able to SEE the story? If you''re scared they''re gonna steal it, you can always take legal action, since everything you do is automaticlly copyrighted.

Quick Clickys: [ WiseElben.com | My Journal | nMagic | My Profile ]
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will eat for a life time."
-Chinese Proverb
i will show any one who is actually intrested in buying or investing, the first city where you start out...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement