Super-Structural Storytelling

Started by
20 comments, last by Freakshow 23 years, 8 months ago
The way I see it, in this form of story telling, the "story" ( the REALLY big story, not the adventures ) ends when the character dies, of natural or not so natural causes. This is naturally the conclusion of that particular game.

The "climax" of the game is then reaching the apex of your ability, and you could spend the "resolution" or "unwinding" of the story enjoying your fame, and watching the people talk about you and relating the stories of your adventures in ever less accurate versions.

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
Yeah Keith, you could make the story the life of the char (starting as a kid, right ), that would definately work.

Nazrix, you could have the story build upon itself and still give choices to the player. EX: the char just killed the evil king, do you take the throne yourself, or let the rightful heir claim it? Two vastly different story lines, but I think they could be brought together in someway if they had to be.

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement