DLL's

Started by
1 comment, last by krakrazor 20 years, 3 months ago
I''m thinking about making a little filesystem for my program. I''m a pretty exprienced beginner programmer but i have never ever used .dll files. i was wondering if there is a tutorial for designing and building dll''s that can be used by any program that loads the DLL file. I have MSVC++ 6
Advertisement
Have a look at the subtopics here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dllproc/base/dynamic_link_library_functions.asp
Hi!

In addition to the above MSDN resource, I''d recommend taking a look at the DLL tutorial on www.flibcode.com and this one right here on GDNet. Together, I found them very useful for learning DLLs.

Hope that helps!

cya,
Drag0n

-----------------------------
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook

My future web presence: Dave''s Programming Resources
-----------------------------"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook"...nobody ever accused English pronounciation and spelling of being logical." -- Bjarne Stroustrup"...the war on terror is going badly because, if you where to compare it to WWII, it's like America being attacked by Japan, and responding by invading Brazil." -- Michalson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement