• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneWindowToFew

Could Someone Send me the Files required to get Borlands compiler runing?

This topic is 5246 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Could someone send me the needed files to get borlands compiler runing? If so please Email the files to Zachwars@aol.com Thanks "In the darkness the light can be seen more clearly. I am the light in which you see and I will soon engulf the darkness, as the darkness has engulfed me."

Advertisement
As far as i know is only the Turbo C++ 5.5 Compiler free available at the borland site (even though you have to register). Any other products from borland you have to buy. And when you buy one of their compilers everything will be inlcuded to get the thing running. Or have I misunderstood you in some way?

I registerd at borland and downloaded their compiler but it seems that there certin files you have to create to link the .lib files to the program .exe but i dont have the resources on this computer to do so at the momment so i was hopeing to find someone with the needed files.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!