What is AVG Game?

Started by
24 comments, last by renqilin 20 years, 2 months ago
quote:Original post by UltimaX
quote:Original post by NafdahliX
Don''t forget the BL-games!
BL = Boy Love

Is that something only the Jackson family plays?

o______________________________________________________o

.bas

[sPiKie] mmorpg isnt hard in vb
.basprintf ( "And for the %dth time, I'm not American!", ++lIdiots );My homepage
Advertisement
As best as I can tell, AVG means average, not so much as in it sucks, but as the games playability is based on your average score.

LIke a lot of sports games are "AVG" and the AI and such gets harder as you get better.

I am not sure the exact acronym, but that AFAIK is what it is.
TechleadEnilno, the Ultima 2 projectwww.dr-code.org/enilno
AV Girls in Japan are like Page 3 girls in the UK (except do sex scenes, I think).

Its possible AVG means AV Games and are sex games or games with loads of nudity. Or AVGirl games. I never found out what AV means, though. It would be a crowning achievment of Engrish if it means AudioVisual Girls.
NO! the best adventure game ever is willy beamish. it OWNS monkey island. you can still get it from the underdogs.org i think.

and im not sure if he ment to spell it engrish or not :|

BTW how do i do those fancy quote things?
scr1p7 k1dd13 f0r l1f3
AcronymFinder.com suggests "Advanced Video Graphics Array", although one would think that this would be AVGA, but apparently AVG and AVGA mean the same thing. I've never heard of AVGA, but I suppose it was something that came after VGA (obviously), but got beaten by SVGA. Who knows... (Hmm... I guess that was the OP's question...)

[Edit - My HTML skills have gone to hell...]

[edited by - Agony on February 3, 2004 1:52:27 PM]
"We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are, the signs of our ideas only, and not for things themselves." - John Locke
AVG?

Action Video Game??

Prob. not

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement