• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoNfUzId One

who has made actual games on this forum?

This topic is 5334 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
I guess some people weren''t paying attention. The original poster said:

quote:
Original post by CoNfUzId One
post the names and what they are about!

... yet the first four replies give no names and no extra information. Come on, post details!

quote:
Original post by Alimonster
... yet the first four replies give no names and no extra information. Come on, post details!

The fourth reply, which is mine happens to have a link that says "Turt''s Puzzle Blocks" this is the name of the game. whats the game about? will nothing exactly its a Puzzle game that uses Blocks... heheh

Sorry, I was more or less just playing around and posting like the original three. I''m curious to know what an "Actual" game is? it seems that they are saying there is a different between making a game and making an actual game, or maybe they are just refering to finishing a game..

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!