• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist Needed For The Contest

This topic is 6393 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I have written a game for the Iso/Hex Contest. But I need an artist for it. What the contest is if you dont know is that someone is writting a book on programming Iso/Hex Tile Games and he is allowing people to submit code and games for it and if he chooses yours, it will get published in the book. So anyways, I had been working on a Hex tile game for sometime now, but i was just taking screen shots of some of my favorite games to fill in for art, and I suck really bad at making art so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me make some graphics and then of course we will co-submit the game demo and if we are chosen it will be a nice thing to put on a resume. If you want to see what I have so far, please email me and I will send it over or you can download it from my server. Possibility pull0017@tc.umn.edu

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by Possibility

Hi, I have written a game for the Iso/Hex Contest. But I need an artist for it. What the contest is if you dont know is that someone is writting a book on programming Iso/Hex Tile Games and he is allowing people to submit code and games for it and if he chooses yours, it will get published in the book.

So anyways, I had been working on a Hex tile game for sometime now, but i was just taking screen shots of some of my favorite games to fill in for art, and I suck really bad at making art so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me make some graphics and then of course we will co-submit the game demo and if we are chosen it will be a nice thing to put on a resume.

If you want to see what I have so far, please email me and I will send it over or you can download it from my server.

Possibility
pull0017@tc.umn.edu

id like to give it a run. How big is it? Got a web adress we could download from?

• Advertisement