Artist Needed For The Contest

Started by
1 comment, last by Possibility 23 years, 9 months ago
Hi, I have written a game for the Iso/Hex Contest. But I need an artist for it. What the contest is if you dont know is that someone is writting a book on programming Iso/Hex Tile Games and he is allowing people to submit code and games for it and if he chooses yours, it will get published in the book. So anyways, I had been working on a Hex tile game for sometime now, but i was just taking screen shots of some of my favorite games to fill in for art, and I suck really bad at making art so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me make some graphics and then of course we will co-submit the game demo and if we are chosen it will be a nice thing to put on a resume. If you want to see what I have so far, please email me and I will send it over or you can download it from my server. Possibility pull0017@tc.umn.edu
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Possibility

Hi, I have written a game for the Iso/Hex Contest. But I need an artist for it. What the contest is if you dont know is that someone is writting a book on programming Iso/Hex Tile Games and he is allowing people to submit code and games for it and if he chooses yours, it will get published in the book.

So anyways, I had been working on a Hex tile game for sometime now, but i was just taking screen shots of some of my favorite games to fill in for art, and I suck really bad at making art so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me make some graphics and then of course we will co-submit the game demo and if we are chosen it will be a nice thing to put on a resume.

If you want to see what I have so far, please email me and I will send it over or you can download it from my server.

Possibility
pull0017@tc.umn.edu

id like to give it a run. How big is it? Got a web adress we could download from?

I sent you email about and a link you can download the game at.

Possibility

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement