• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CROS

Game Jolt now up!!

This topic is 5236 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have just opened a website called Game Jolt. It has quality freeware games for the PC and Mac. Right now it doesn''t have so much content, but with your guys help I am sure it can get big. The link is http://www.gamejolt.com. If any of you own a game then feel free to submit one.

Advertisement
Darn I just saw that now... If you can delete the post I just created than I would appreciate it. Thanks!

I just wanted to tell you guys that if you have any feedback or suggestions for the site I would appreciate it.

Also there has to be more game developers to submit some games! If you have a game then feel free to submit. You can submit beta freeware games also.

[edited by - CROS on January 13, 2004 11:42:20 AM]

If you want more games then go to Miniclip.com and kewlbox.com. They give out free online arcade games. But it says their logo all over it!

WICKED PUBLISHING!
INDEPENDENT PUBLISHER
AND GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Ben@Wickedarcade.co.uk

quote:
Original post by Ilankt
the chat terrible!
change it

I used it earlier and had no problems, there was one point where it seemed to lag for a little while, but I definitly didn''t think it was terrible..

Those kinds of posts don''t help anyone anyways, cause you didn''t even explain what they should change.. whats wrong with it?

first of all, this is the only thing in this site that I dont like.
why I dont like it because it''s not real-time, it filker when you write something, I dont like it.
and I DIDN''T MENT to offend him, I''m sorry if I did it...

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!