Game Jolt now up!!

Started by
15 comments, last by CROS 20 years, 2 months ago
Hmm, well your right it does lag a little. There aren''t many chatrooms that don''t lag though. If you feel like chatting in real time then exchange Screen Names and chat on a real client. It is the best chatroom I could find and I really don''t feel like making my own. =]
Advertisement
Hey, I dig it! Not much content. but I''ll be checkin'' back frequently. =)
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
Thanks I appreciate it!
Hey guys! I just wanted to say that if you are making a free game that is incomplete, we will still put it up. Even if you don''t have a download for it, we will still put it up. Also we host all of the games that we put up so you can use us as mirrors or just use us as a primary download!

If your game is incomplete to the point where you can''t even consider trying to play it... We will still put it up as a game that will be coming.
This sight sounds pretty cool, but every time I copy and paste your URL, it won''t load. Can not find server error. Is this just me or is it temporarily down?
Believe it or not, the idiot is learning.
Yeah, it is don''t at the moment. I am transferring it to different servers. We will hopefully be up soon. I will tell you when it is all situated.
Phew, it is finally up. All the links and everything should be working again.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement