• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jerubaal

do my assignment for me!

This topic is 5361 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi, i''m in my comp programming class right now, and were working in quick basic. I need an animation where you store the pics for a stick figure with get() and put((). I could do it myself, but I''m too lazy. Oh, and were working in 640 x 480. Just post the source cose if you feel kind enough to help. thanks.

Advertisement
I would but I''m too busy helping everyone else with their assignments first.
Seriously. Did you honestly expect anyone to do this for you?

To all the other people who clicked on this post:
you knew this post was going to be something like this, yet you still clicked on it.
Why? Im trying to figure that out... why....

quote:

I clicked on it just to see what other people had to say.. I figured some of them might be funny

I clicked it so I could feel pride that this community is mature enough to realise that assignments are set for a reason. (that and the funny thing )

This threads gotten over 90 views in an hour. Pritty popular for a programming thread.

It would seem everyone just wants to see someone come up with a witty line... So much disapointment all round...

Anyway, next time you need some help and no one is viewing your thread, you know what the title should be.

Ahh, planting silly ideas in peoples heads... yes yes.. I''m sure to get much gratitude for this one...

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!